We who have our teeth cleaned by our dentist at least once every two years will have a 24% less likely chance of us developing a heart attack compared to people who don’t have regular care. Also our risk of stroke drops by 13%. According to the researcher Zu-Yin, a Cardiology Fellow at the Veterans Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. So, we will have a Strong Heart Teeth Cleaned.
Dr Cott, was my late Dentist and cousin and he said, “Plaque regularly needs to be removed on our teeth to keep our heart free of plaque and healthy”. Personally, I feel much better when my teeth are professionally cleaned.
The following 55 foods and drinks that clean and promote healthy teeth and a healthy heart are:
2. Baking Soda and 3. Water
4. Salt, baking Soda and 5. Sage as a Paste made with Water
8. Strawberries and Baking Soda rinse with Water thoroughly rinse after 15 minutes.
20. Sesame or 21.Sesame Oil (Ayurvedic Treatment-Holistic method)
29. Herbal Teas
33. Collard Greens
34. Vinegar and Salt rinse with water immediately
36. Lemon Juice and Water
38 . Black Tea
40. All Spice and Water
42. Coriander , Thyme and Green Tea rinse with water immediately
52. Eggplant with unrefined Sea Salt rinse with water immediately
53. Goji Berries with Vanilla Mint made into a paste rinse with water immediately
My sources are my own observance, health how stuff works, Ready Nutrition, Wikipedia, ready nutrition, douglasville-dentist, and Web MD.
In conclusion, we can have Strong Heart Teeth Cleaned by regular professional dental care, brushing and proper foods and drinks. Please, visit our Strong Heart Smart Shop or Cancer Free. I wish all healthy teeth and healthy heart health!
B I Alsieux, the Founder of Parental World Knowledge