Kosher Turkey Wings 2 ( one 16 lb Kosher Turkey-More Tender)
Organic Soup Greens
Sea Salt Hearty Sprinkle
Black Pepper Hearty Sprinkle
Optional Thin Egg Noodles or Streits Matza Balls
1. On your cutting board peel the Carrots that you washed well with cold water and cut them in half. Put in a large pot of boiled water which is almost filled to the top of the pot and cover. Cook on medium heat. Season with Salt and Pepper.
2. Next the Celery cut off the white parts on the bottom of the Celery that was well washed with cold water on your cutting board and skim off with a knife the stringy parts of the Celery. Add to your pot.
3. Peel the Turnip that was well washed with cold water on your cutting board. Add to your pot.
4. Peel the Onion that was washed well with cold water on your cutting board. Add to your pot.
5. The Parsnip that was well washed with cold water peel and cut in half on your cutting board. Add to your pot.
6. Rinse with cold water all the Greens. Add to your pot.
7. In a large platter deep plate, cut the Turkey Wings off your Turkey (in between twisting helps get the wing off easier). Shave off with a knife any unwanted parts. Wash well with cold water. Add to your pot.
8. Next, cut off the turkey neck (twist in between cutting). Add to your pot.
9. Cook your for 2 hours your soup (please, set your timer) and serve your soup; optional put in already cooked thin Egg Noodles for Easter or Matzah Balls for Passover.
10. I hope that your family and friends all enjoy and have a wonderful Easter or Passover!