Please, all do not have a lot of the foods that can make you angry as follows:
3. Wheat and Milk Products
4. Orange Juice
7. Spicy Peppers (avoid when hot outside)
9Foods With Artificial Coloring
10.Low Cal Sweeteners
11. Food Additives
12. Food with High Trans Fat or Foods High in Fat
If we have these afore mentioned foods in moderation, it is okay.
Foods that are happy comfort foods are as follows:
1. Green Tea
2. Yerba Mate
3.Gluten Free Food
4. Baked Potato
5. Grilled Cheese on Whole Wheat Bread
6. An apple and some Peanut Butter
7. A Cup of Buckwheat Noodles
8. A Bowl of Spinach Soup
9. A Banana
10. Nuts like Almonds or Walnuts
15. Green Leafy Vegetables such as Kale
16. Sweet Potato
Some Healthy Soul Foods are as follows:
1.Black-Eyed Pea Fritters
2.Smoked Paprika Chicken
3. Citrus Collards with Raisins Redux
4. Pulled BBQ Pork
5.Corn Pudding and Roasted Shrimp
6. Kale with Red Bell Pepper
8. Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
9. Sweet Potato Pie
My Truly Sweet Potato Pie
Organic Sweet Potatoes 6 large
Organic Eggs 4 Large
Reduced Fat Milk 1/2 cup
Light Sour Cream 1 tablespoon
½ cup of Unsalted Butter
Pumpkin Pie Spice 1 teaspoon
Brown Sugar 1 cup
Gluten Free Mini Marsh Mellows ½ package
Thin sliced Almonds
Unbaked Pie Crust 1(9 inch-you can follow my dough recipe but, substitute Gluten Free Flour.
1. Put the whole in the skin Sweet Potatoes that were well rinsed with cold water in a pot of boiled water on medium heat and cover; cook 40-50 minutes (please, set your timer) until you can put a fork in and easily take it out. Place the Sweet Potatoes in a large salad bowl and rinse with cold water and drain ;then remove the skin.
2 .Mash gently the Sweet Potatoes. Add the butter and mix well with a mixer. Stir the Sugar in, the Pumpkin Pie Spice, Milk , Eggs and Sour Cream. Beat on medium speed until it is smooth. Then , pour the filling into an unbaked pie shell.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes(please, set the timer) or until a knife that you insert in the center (just to test) and it comes out clean. Put the mini Marsh Mellows on top of your pie and put back in the oven for 1 minute or 2 minutes please set the timer) until the Marsh Mellows melt.
4. Place the Thin Sliced Almonds around the top edge of the pie.